If you want to strengthen your team with an Analyst who can improve financial modelling and business performance and possesses expert Power BI skills, this is your candidate.
Immediately available, this Senior Analyst has robust Market Analysis, Data Modelling, Predictive Analytics and Data Visualisation & Interpretation skill set. Furthermore, he is a Power BI & Excel guru.
He has contracted for us three times, and the feedback has been excellent.
Proven experience in building commercial analysis and complex financial models. Roles have encompassed budget management, including thorough knowledge of forecasting techniques, diagnostic processes, and symptom analyses to uncover the "root cause" of market trends and financial performance.
Analytical skills have been developed across the integration of Financials, Sales and Marketing data from various sources and consolidating one message to make well-informed decisions, offering a comprehensive understanding of the environments in which they operate and producing valuation and analytical reports using advanced data visualisation, dashboard reporting and presentations in Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Power BI, PowerPoint with the ability to work well under pressure.
Key recent achievements:
- Developed a new dashboard of monthly revenue & ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) with an interactive five-year view by customer, products and industry type, which provided actionable business insights and visualisation, setting the highest reporting standards while delivering information that enabled strategic decisions of new revenue (penetration), Growth (Upsell), retention, down-sell, CPI and churns, in excel and Power BI.
- Modelled the efficiency and effectiveness of FTE to cost and revenue, which provided information that positively improved gross margin in the FY23, and FY24 Budget, with a cost reduction of -6% and -10%, respectively.
- Built KPI dashboard report measuring actual to budget for FY23, providing more excellent visualisation and comparative KPI measures to P&L, BS, and Cash flow to previous years, in a friendly interactive excel template.
- Improved data reporting by introducing new initiatives and ideas to systems processes, reducing reports preparation from 3 days to 5 hours, and automating presentation using Adaptive self-serving reporting platforms to Excel & Power BI.
- Created the budget output for the board, with great acceptance of the visual presentation.
- Developed interactive dashboard reporting in excel and tableau, providing market analysis and information with a critical focus on profitability and growth (SWOT).
- Introduced Markov's Chain model to forecast and measure the new product penetration and the impact of product upselling on revenue.
- Automated Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly dashboard reports measuring actuals against budget & forecast, determining the root cause analysis and opportunities to maximise sales.
- Produced the five years sales AOP forecast understanding past results and identifying trends across all products, creating a view of new opportunities, and improving sales by 3% to the normal run rate.
- Created the cascade reporting for the monthly BPR presented at SLT, measuring performance and potential threats to budget, setting up new marketing strategies such as the Market availability model.
Fully referenced, this candidate is immediately available and open to exploring both temp contracts and permanent opportunities.