This experienced and engaging Senior Analyst/FP&A Manager has exposure to top 100 ASX listed and multinational businesses in the Retail, Healthcare, Logistics and manufacturing industries.
With an innate talent for improving automation to eliminate inefficiencies and optimise the use of available information along with skills in Business Analysis, Financial Cost Accounting, Treasury and Cash Management skills, this candidate will be an asset to any team.
Systems savvy, including 12 years with SAP (S4, BPC, BW), TM1, Hyperion Essbase, Tableau, Power BI, Great Plains, QlikSense, Visio (Process mapping) and PowerPivot Excel.
Key recent achievements:
- Built financial models for greenfield sites and support tender processes, due diligence, contract variations and improved links between the Finance team and operations provided greater visibility to the business. Assisted in implementation and UAT testing of Expense Management System, B2B Banking process, ADP & SAP Implementation.
- Replaced & eliminated time-consuming manual processes saving the Finance Manager & team more than 6 hours on monthly reporting and dramatically increasing reporting capabilities by developing & rolling out new automated templates for ongoing use across Australia, NZ and Hong Kong.
- Key member in a major project for implementing LEAN processes. Executed & lead this project from the implementation phase, training and handover. Reporting accuracy was increased by more than 90% by automation & it also helped in decreased sales and variance reporting times by 10 hours per week resulting in overall savings of $50,000 p/a.
- Played major role during S4 & BPC Implementation from planning phase till execution, including travel to regions in US, Singapore & India multiple times during this implementation.
- Developed a model for GIT & trained AP for early month-end close saved 3 hours during close. Automated the bank clearing process.