This candidate (CPA qualified) has a demonstrated ability to provide accurate and timely reporting of financial performance, forecasting, and insights to drive business targets and strategic outcomes.
With 15+ years’ experience working with leading multinational and Bluechip ASX businesses across various industries, including Property, Construction, FMCG, Retail and Engineering, this candidate is exceptional in person and would bring a wealth of experience to any organisation.
This candidate also has strong technical proficiency with several reporting tools and ERPs, including Power BI, TM1, Hyperion (HFM), SAP, Oracle, Dynamics, Oracle EPM System and intermediate/advanced Excel.
Some Key Responsibilities & Achievements:
- Finance Business Partner - providing daily financial support to GM and Executive Leadership Team
- Budget control, forecast & planning, and margin monitoring
- Deliver on-time and accurate monthly management reports and commentary for local and global monthly review
- Responsible for financial and commercial reporting to European Head Office.
- Steer divisional P&L to achieve net sales growth, EBIT and other KPI objectives
- Analysis of gross margin of brand/product/New Product/channel according to business requirements
- Lead and manage Quarterly Forecast and Annual Budget cycles
- Providing financial support and analysis for new product launch and its post-launch performance (FMCG)
- Providing financial guidance, competitor analysis and margin & volume analysis for the implementation of price increase (FMCG)
- Building dashboard-type reports that summarise the key business activities for Executive Leadership Team
- Driving the ongoing financial performance, monitoring and reporting on asset performance across various portfolios (Property)
- Working with multiple internal stakeholders to provide and set accurate and timely forecasts across the portfolios (including asset P&Ls)
- Driving the annual strategic business planning process for the division
- Preparation and presentation of financial performance reports to Senior Management, including analysis and commentary on the performance of the business unit
- Quarterly reporting to the Corporate FP&A and Financial Accounting teams for the Executive team and Board submissions.
This candidate seeks circa $160,000 + Super + Bonus, representing excellent value.