After a few highly successful and rewarding years at an international media business, this candidate is seeking her next challenge and offers any potential employer a candidate who is exceptionally hard-working, has brilliant commercial acumen and financial analysis skills and interpersonal/rapport building skills second to none.
This candidate is CPA Qualified (2011) and is impeccable in person. This candidate has a real flair for adding value to any business/division she works in and is highly skilled at partnering with a diverse range of internal stakeholders.
- Led and executed month-end and quarter-end P&L distribution, budget and forecast consolidation for multiple departments of an international media business.
- Key in facilitating the successful migration of budgets and forecasts in a major ERP upgrade.
- Developed an activity forecasting tool using Excel, Cognos, TM1 and SQL, enabling senior management to track actual, budget, the prior year actual plus the re-forecasted procedural results on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Working with a diverse range of business operations and key stakeholders to generate requested reporting output, key insights and analytics
- Execute value-added analysis and provide decision support for special projects and initiatives
and continuous process improvement
- Developed finance and business presentations, plus related supporting materials.
- Created complex Macros to automate and format financial data in a timely, consistent and reader-friendly format, thereby reducing the final report production time from 5 hours to 2 hours
- Responsible for building and compiling +$50 million yearly budget from FY16 to FY19 using crucial business partnering skills to achieve the financial and business targets.