A highly skilled Finance professional offering 15+years’ experience adding value providing strategy execution support to senior Executives, analysing & forecasting performance and collaborating on building optimal budgets, reporting and planning requirements with stakeholders across functions and Executive levels.
With a particular strength in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, this candidate has extensive experience in the e-commerce, media, technology and Financial Services space, and worked with iconic global brands.
A proficient user of Tableau, Adaptive Insights, Calumo, Board, Cognos, TM1, SAP, Hyperion, SQL, Business Objects, Oracle and more.
- IPO readiness – conducted due diligence with management consultants, investment bank joint lead-managers and investigating accountants in publishing prospectus for ASX listing preparations.
- Built out FP&A function and taking financial control ownership of combined $100m OPEX/CAPEX budget and related operational financial performance and decision support.
- Re-designed annual budget process to provide granular transparency, increase stakeholder accountability and embed metrics into tracking performance of strategic initiatives.
- Re-designed granular, driver-based monthly rolling forecast process for OPEX and embedded e-Commerce metrics and KPIs into reporting.
- Collaborated in creation, planning and implementation of new global e-Commerce SaaS platform for USA & Europe region to capitalise on global branding campaign. Modelled business case scenarios, obtained CFO buy-in for business case
- Platform implementation – Lead project of BI tool implementation, rolling outa cloud-based best-practice data analytics and FP&A platform from tender to selection and implementation.
- Performance Management Framework – set key financial metrics to assess segment and channel profitability for ongoing business performance review and Board reporting.