Having known them for the past few years as both a candidate and a client, I can confidently say they are excellent in person, very engaging, a technical expert and an inspirational team leader. An innovative finance leader, this candidate has built a reputation for leading teams, building capacity and improving team performance and culture, whilst always maintaining ensuring a “hands on” approach to ensure the highest of accounting standards and compliance.
Head of FP&A/Head of Finance - Ref 57334874
This CA (’02) and MBA (’10) qualified, ex-Big 4 trained (PwC) candidate has gained 20+ years experience in the Health Care (with a top 100 ASX listed business), Banking and Professional Services (Big 4) industries.
- Collaborated with external corporate advisors as part of the ASX listed Group’s strategy review, corporate takeover defence and debt facility refinance, including the creation of a dynamic forecast model to support the company’s valuation, and the preparation of investor briefing materials
- Preparation and delivery of capital management analysis which recommended a share buyback, debt reduction and appropriate capital allocation towards ongoing growth investments to maximise shareholder value
- Finance lead for a Group wide $50m annualised cost saving program
- Implemented a performance management framework for divisional monthly and quarterly business performance reviews. This framework was cascaded throughout the organisation to the front line to align employee accountability with the key value drivers of the business.
- End-to-end co-ordination and delivery of the annual business plan and monthly rolling forecasts, including financial modelling, analysis and insights for a top 100 ASX listed business.
- Monthly, half yearly and annual analytical review of financial performance for the Board of Directors and the external market.
- Preparation and delivery of high quality presentations, analysis and actionable insights for the Group Executives, Group CFO, Group CEO and Board of Directors
This candidate is looking for circa $240,000 + Super + Bonus (STI/LTI).