This CA qualified, Big 4 trained Finance Leader has accumulated a highly impressive career to date, working with some of the most globally recognised brands, both in Sydney and the UK.
This skilled Finance Manager has a flair for engaging, mentoring and growing my team to deliver exceptional results. Below is a selection of their achievements and responsibilities:
- Key role in $70m steering the business through a $70m cost reduction plan to recover from the economic impact of Covid
- Led a project to design and implement Tableau KPI Dashboards, resulting in speeding up month-end Board reporting process, saving 2 days a month.
- Identified a revenue opportunity, contributing to an additional $4m in royalty revenues in the European region.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting KPI’s and Results Analysis in Forecast meetings for the Group CFO and CEO, covering over 20 entities within the Group on an international scale.
- Responsible for forecast presentations for the Group, consolidating over 80 companies with revenue >$700m and PBIT $620m.
- Key input into Market Presentations for ASX Investors (annual and half-yearly)
- Led a team of 4 Analysts - hiring, performance appraisals and professional development of team members.