Passionate about supporting organisations to achieve their goals, this candidate specialises in partnering with business units and leadership teams to embed financial discipline through robust analysis and commercial insights.
An engaging FP&A Manager with 15 years plus of experience, performing the roles of Finance Business Partner and Financial Planning and Analysis in companies that have experienced year-on-year double-digit growth.
Key Recent Achievements:
- Led the financial planning and analysis for a UK-owned business for more than 7 years, the ANZ revenue achieving double-digit growth year-on-year.
- Partnered with Sales to implement reporting on customer profitability (lifetime value) by sales business partners to evaluate their performance and ROI in order to identify risk and opportunity.
- Built analysis and management reports from scratch including monthly sales margin and marketing investment reports by brand in order to track performance against budget and forecast.
- Participated in the go-to-market strategy and business case development for a new consumer purchasing and replenishment model which included consultation coordination and support of senior executives in Sydney and the UK
- Business modelling
- Management reporting
- Business partnering
- Insightful data analysis
- Month-end/Year-end closing.
Looking for permanent and contract opportunities (6 months or more). An impressive candidate who won't be around for long.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (build financials and ad-hoc business models, proficient in using vlookup, sumifs, sumproduct, index, Pivot table, Charts and more)
- AX Dynamics, MYOB, Business Objects and Hyperion
- Knowledge of SQL, Macro, SAP and BPC