This candidate is an exceptional FP&A Manager/Commercial Finance Manager, who has just come onto the market.
FP&A Manager/Commercial Finance Manager – Ref 43833748
This CA qualified, Big 4 Trained candidate has just come onto market and has enjoyed a highly successful career over the past 10 years in the Professional Services (PwC), Property and Banking industries.
Key Responsibilities & Achievements:
- Management Reporting: Preparation of monthly management reporting for the including an operations report prepared for the board. Liaised with multiple internal business partners to get an in-depth understanding of the group’s performance on a monthly basis. This includes analysis of key operating results and margins, identifying business drivers, highlighting trends, project management, and KPI analysis.
- Cash Flow Reporting: Cash flow reporting for privately owned Property Development business with an annual turnover of $200m. Responsible for cash flow reporting across all business units including corporate, hospitality and development. Made significant improvements to the robustness of the corporate cash flow models and also built a 5-year cash flow model from the ground up.
- Monthly Re-forecasting: Performed rolling monthly re-forecasting and provided in-depth commentary on variances against forecast/budget. Liaised with all levels of the business, from operation staff to GMs, to get relevant and comprehensive commentary on the performance and key movements, reporting directly up to CFO/CEO review in a timely manner each month.
- Budgeting: Responsible for the planning, budgeting, and forecasting of P&L, Cashflow and Balance Sheet. Used a mix of bottom-up and top-down approaches to develop the most robust approach for the group. Created a condensed budget pack, which was ultimately reviewed and approved by the shareholders.
- Quarterly Board Reporting: Owned the quarterly board reporting process. The final board pack included CEO/CFO update, operating and management reports, P&L and balance sheet summaries, cash flow reporting, treasury reporting, asset, and project updates and KPI analysis reports.
Seeking $160,000-$170,000 + Super.