Looking for their next challenge this amazing candidate has a wealth of experience gained in ASX and private local and multinational companies within the Media, Telco, Big 4 and Management Consulting industries.
Commercially minded with extensive experience in Business Transformation, Project and Change Management, this candidate has a history of designing and implementing innovative and sustainable solutions driving productivity gains across finance and wider business functions.
Broadly their experience covers process design and improvement, team management, ERP implementations, project management, stakeholder engagement and operating model design.
A self-starter this candidate is outcome driven and leads by example.
Project Delivery and Finance Transformation Senior Manager – Ref 58752023
- Leading and managing teams in the end-to-end delivery of Finance and Enterprise-wide transformation programs (including people, process and technology).
- Leading corporate restructure programs, the key objective being simplifying the complexity within back office functions to reduce transactional effort and cost.
- Led finance efforts in supporting the strategic M&A agenda including due diligence, P&L impact and working capital analysis.
- Leading the enterprise business design within a government organisation for finance across Project Accounting, Management Reporting and Fixed Asset Management.
- Strategic review for Property group of best-of-breed Finance platform landscape and identification of longer term strategic requirements.
- Conducted a market scan of leading Finance solutions, assessed key options and provided a recommendation for implementation.
- Led a team of 8 in the re-design and implementation of processes across 8 functional areas (including Finance, Supply Chain, HR and Digital Services) transitioning into a shared services.
- Led the re-design of a large University's Financial Management Framework (including planning & budgeting, forecasting and reporting) to support the organisation in achieving it’s 2025 strategy and vision.
- Development of fully integrated roadmaps including key implementation steps, timeframes, roles & responsibilities and governance.
- Led team responsible for the development of the Finance Reporting Strategy and Framework including the identification of reporting requirements and key Finance IT infrastructure components.
- Led the development of a Finance Governance Framework to improve governance on reporting, Chart of Accounts, project accounting and data quality.
- Designed the Target Operating Model for the CFO Group (Finance, Procurement & Supply) to enable the CFO Group to adapt and build its capabilities as the organisation embarks on a period of significant change.
This candidate is looking for permanent opportunities and is available on an 8-week notice period.
Salary expectations are $210,000 base and upwards. However, they are open to negotiation, dependent on the role.