CPA Qualified (2010) and commencing his career in chartered this candidate is an ambitious Finance Manager currently looking after a $1B turnover business unit.
Consolidating and reporting for over 50 projects he is great in-person and confident in his abilities to deliver. Process improvement focused and added value to every role he has worked in. He has excellent accounting standard knowledge, he is strong on statutory accounting and overhead forecasting.
Passionate about what he does his recent achievements include:
- Being selected in the "future finance leaders” program out of approx. 1000 finance professionals within the group;
- Resolved several long-standing accounting issues and variances through reconciling GLs dated back up to 4 years. Significant variances resolved including concur ($3.8m), group tax ($1.2m), JV recharges ($2m), payroll ($1.8m), intercompany, and a series of other accounts (<$300k);
- Resolved $6.5m accounting issue for a site and reduced the WIP balance from $11.7m to $5.2m;
- Built a cashflow reconciliation model that can trace the cashflow numbers back to GL level, resulting in a full reconciliation between cashflow flash and actual amount every month end; Achieved to finalise cash flow numbers on workday 1 which is 3 working days reduction from the previous process;
- Fixed $10m accounting issues from JDEGS implementation;
Strong knowledge of SAP, JD Edwards, Hyperion HFM, TM1.