This highly motivated, “Big 4” trained (6 years at PwC), ACCA qualified (’16) Finance Manager has extensive reporting, auditing and regulatory compliance experience across a diverse range of industries including facilities services, resources, mining, manufacturing, aged care and financial services.
This candidate is highly adaptable to change and has a proven ability to lead multiple assignments efficiently under extreme pressure while meeting tight deadline schedules.
A detail-oriented and resourceful individual with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, together with the ability to build trusting professional relationships.
Recent Skills & Achievements:
- Preparing accounting papers on technical matters and the management and preparation of finalised annual financial statements under US GAAP well ahead of the deadline.
- Monitoring of general finance compliance including IFRS15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers compliance (net working capital analysis, contract revenue work papers), business cases for Capex and maintaining the balance sheet reconciliation review register for CFO quarterly review
- Managing the balance sheet reconciliations review process for multi-million dollar contracts and liaising with multiple internal stakeholders to address issues raised during balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide training to Finance Business Partners and other staff on compliance-related matters.
- Delivered acquisition accounting review and annual audit of leading ASX.
- Delivered and implemented the Australian and American group consolidation processes into parent company global operations.
- Improved elimination of intercompany transactions process which resulted in time-saving.