A commercially astute, strategic finance executive and trusted financial advisor to CEO’s and executive teams. Known for providing valuable insight and guidance that supports sustainable business growth.
Innovative and solution-focused, well-versed in leading business transformation that improves system and process efficiency.
A hands-on leader and strong communicator who inspires high-performing teams to deliver exceptional results.
Areas of expertise include:
Finance & Operations Leadership | Strategic Planning | Transformation | Supply Chain Management | C-Suite Influence | P&L Management |Stakeholder Management | Project Management | Process Improvement | Insight & Analytics | Controls & Compliance|Risk Mitigation| People Leadership & Development | Coaching & Mentoring | Strategic Communication | Collaboration
- Led ANZ rollout of the FMC Global internal controls program (100+ controls, inclusive of sox controls).
- Executive team member of acquisition with annual turnover $140M- managed process of due diligence/financial modeling/taxation & led the integration of the financial reporting into the FMC reporting timetables with zero negative impact.
- Implemented rollout of the credit control policy for FMC’s third party customers as per region’s policy.
- Finance lead with the successful tender bid of winning all of the dialysis business in Western Australia public system (5 clinics/110 home patients) (7-year contract)– Annual Turnover $ 35M
- Established ANZ finance as the pilot country for regional finance shared service centre.
- Initiated/delivered an automated payables system, improving efficiency, accuracy and control whilst providing real-time invoice visibility in the payment cycle.
- Led project to change banking facilities, resulting in savings & efficiencies.
- Executive member of the acquisition team of the purchase of clinics (4) from Baxter Medical - Annual turnover $A20M.
- Successfully negotiated a freight and distribution tender, saving the business 5% (450K) per annum.
- Implemented sales forecasting from an excel-based tool into the SAP system (BW) – automating calculations to enable real-time forecasting and to improve procurement planning and financial reporting consistency.