This candidate is an exceptional 2iC to the CFO/Finance Director and has just come onto the market after 5 successful years in their last role. They are exceptional in person, will not be on the market long and will make an incredible “right hand” to the CFO.
This candidate exudes confidence, is highly articulate and engaging, a technical expert and excellent project experience in major finance and operational transactions.
Head of Finance/2ic to CFO or Finance Director - Ref 58684948
This CPA qualified (’12), has also gained 15+ years experience with top multinationals business in the construction and insurance industries.
- A key team member in the multi-million-dollar sale of company to multi-billion dollar international construction business.
- Delivery and facilitation of a $200 million debt facility
- A vital role in the setup and management of joint venture, valued over $200m
- Championed an implementation of a Finance BI tool, which reduced long-standing system reliability and performance issues
- Keys senior manager involved in the development of the strategy and annual of the strategy review
- 2IC to the CFO, which included direct contact with the Board on multiple issues
- Steered the business through a downturn in the market by successfully managing business planning to ensure its future.
- Drive and deliver annual budget process
- Deliver forecast reporting, scenario modelling and business case analysis
- Production of Statutory Accounts for year-end, including the review of tax calculation
- Facilitating the annual audit process
- Treasury maintenance, including weekly/monthly cashflows and a $200 million debt facility
- Management of Trust and Joint ventures, including the impact of tax and equity accounting treatment
- Review company policies and accounting procedure’s
- Highlight future business performance enhancement and opportunities
- Analysing business metrics and approach to improve performance
- Review potential acquisitions
- Review acquisition and funding structures to maximise business performance
- Liaise with offshore lending institutions
- Support and lead other projects as required, such as risk management, strategy and process review
This candidate is looking for circa $200,000-$220,000 + Super + Bonus (STI/LTI).